The sixth edition of Conference on Research in Computer Science –Conférence de Recherche en Informatique– CRI’2023 will be held from 12 to 13December 2023 at the Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science of the University of Yaounde I, Yaounde, Cameroon.
CRI’2023 is organized under the umbrella of The African Society in Digital Sciences (ASDS)
The abstract must be submitted on Easychair by following the link : Submitted an abstract. Create your Easychair account (or use your existing account) and open the form “New Submission”, fill it and submit your abstract.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 29, 2023
- Paper Submission Deadline: July 24, 2023
- Acceptance Notification: October 30, 2023
- Final Manuscript Due: November 20, 2023
- Algorithms, Computability, Complexity
- Architecture of Machines and Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bio-informatics and bio-statistics
- Business Intelligence
- Cybersecurity Systems
- Databases and Big Data
- Discrete Mathematics for computer science
- Distributed systems, and parallel architectures
- Embedded Systems
- Formal models of computation
- Image, Sound and Speech Processing
- Information Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Multi-agent and Bio-inspired Intelligence
- Natural Language & Speech Processing
- Network design and communication protocols
- Programming Languages
- Programming methodologies
- Security and Cryptography
- Semantic Web and Knowledge representation
- Social Neworks Analysis
- Software engineering
- Specification and verification, model checking
CRI’2023 will be held as a hybrid event. Presenters may choose to present their papers in person in Yaounde or virtually.
The conference solicits the submission of papers in English reporting significant and innovative research contributions in the field of Computer Science. Papers should be of high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished work that has been validated via analysis, simulation or experiments. Submissions must be anonymous i.e. no authors names or affiliations; these information will only be present on the final version.
The complete papers (maximum 8 pages, A4 format, title and abstract page included) must be submitted via Easychair.
Template for paper preparation can be found here.
Posters can also be submitted and shall be sent to email@example.com.
The extended version of the best papers will be peer-reviewed and published in the ARIMA Journal (indexed in MathSciNet and DBLP), according its usual reviewing process.