The sixth edition of Conference on Research in Computer Science –Conférence de Recherche en Informatique– CRI’2023 will be held from 12 to 13December 2023 at the Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science of the University of Yaounde I, Yaounde, Cameroon.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Abstract Submission Deadline: May 29, 2023 Paper Submission Deadline: July 24, 2023 Acceptance Notification: November 10, 2023 Final Manuscript Due: November 30, 2023
CRI’2023 will be held as a hybrid event. Presenters may choose to present their papers in person in Yaounde or virtually.
LIST OF ACCEPTED PAPERS :
- Armel Jacques Nzekon Nzeko’O, Hamza Adamou, Thomas Messi Nguele and Bleriot Pagnaul Betndam Tchamba. Consideration of time and item categories in the estimation of social influences, for the improvement of recommender systems
- Derrick Méthode Bagaza, Blaise Omer Yenke and Jean M’Boliguipa. Integration of the triple block data security model based on distributed crypto-steganography in a distributed system
- Djamil Aissani, Lina Bachiri, Nassima Abdi and Kahina Aroul. Performance Analysis of IEEE 802.15.4 slotted CSMA/CA networks, under fading channels and saturated trafic conditions
- Fabien Mouomene Moffo, Auguste Vigny Noumsi Woguia, Samuel Bowong Tsakou and Joseph Mvogo Ngono. Analysis of COVID-19 coughs: From the mildest to the most severe form, a realistic classification using deep learning.
- George Edouard Kouamou, Louis Fippo Fitime, Steve Alain Onana Dang and Claude Tinku. Robusness of image classification on imbalanced datasets using capsules networks
- Jules Quentin Kouamo, Etienne Kouokam and Ghislain Atemezing. Building and validating an ontology for public procurement
- Juvet Karnel Sadié, Leonel Moyou Metcheka and René Ndoundam. Two high capacity text steganography schemes based on color coding
- Kamchoum Nkwengoua Léopold and Soh Mathurin. A Hybrid Algorithm Based on Tabu Search and K-means for Solving The Traveling Salesman Problem
- Kamdem Kengne Franck-Stève, Soh Mathurin and Ndukum Pascaline. Hybridization Of A Recurrent Neural Network By Quadratic Programming For Combinatory Optimization
- Kemche Ghomsi Adrien Arnaud, Mvogo Ngono Joseph, Bowong Tsakou Samuel and Noumsi Woguia Auguste Vigny. SLCDeepETC : An On-Demand Analysis Ready Data pipeline on Sentinel-1 Single Look Complex for Deep Learning
- Loic Youmbi, Norbert Tsopze and Ali Waka. Convolutional neural network based detection approach of undesirable SMS (Short Message Service) in the Cameroonian context
- Messi Nguele Thomas, Nzekon Nzeko’O Armel Jacques and Damase Donald Onana. Recurrent Neural Network Parallelization for Hate Messages Detection
- Nguetoum Likeufack Anderson and Soh Mathurin. A New Hybrid Algorithm Based on Ant Colony and Neural Networks with Attention Mechanism for Solving the Traveling Salesman Problem
- Pamela Tebou, Norbert Tsopze and Dieudonné Tchuente. Explaining the predictions of a meta-learner
- Prestilien Pindoh and Paulin Melatagia Yonta. Self-supervised and multilingual learning applied to the Wolof, Swahili and Fongbe
- Yannick Yomie Nzeuhang, Paulin Melatagia Yonta and Benjamin Lecouteux. Application of the multilingual acoustic representation model XLSR-53 for the transcription of Ewondo
CRI’2023 welcomes posters. Send your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS :
- Take note of the reviewer comments and revise your paper before submitting the final version (12-15 pages, 400 words per page) on EasyChair
- Please ensure you adhere strictly to the following Springer format available at https://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/19238648/data/v7
- To submit the final version, please UPDATE your submission on EasyChair by uploading a new version of the .pdf file, as well as 1) source file(s), and the 2) response to reviewers file.
BEST PAPERS :